The A4S Essential Guide Series
The Prince’s Accounting for Sustainability Project (A4S) Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Leadership Network has published guides to help the finance and accounting community address the practical issues of integrating sustainability into their business processes and decisions.
The guides are designed to inspire the financial community to action by providing practical guidance, knowledge and case studies.
The guides have been developed by the A4S CFO Leadership Network and their teams (comprising senior finance, risk, internal audit, investor relations and sustainability professionals), A4S and other specialists. Each guide is supported by case studies from Network members which demonstrate practical applications of the approaches and techniques set out in the guides.
Currently, there are twelve guides available:
- Managing Future Uncertainty
- Engaging the Board and Executive Management
- Finance Culture
- Incentivizing Action Along the Value Chain
- Strategic Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Management Information
- Valuations and Climate Change
- Natural and Social Capital Accounting
- Social and Human Capital Accounting
- Enhancing Investor Engagement
- Debt Finance