CFO Leadership Network
The Network brings together Chief Financial Officers (CFO) from large global organizations to show personal leadership on sustainability.
- US$20.7 trillion combined total assets
- 200+ countries operated in
- 60+ members
Members work together to build environmental and social considerations into the strategy and business processes of their organizations. They then offer the leadership and guidance that inspires others to act.
HRH The Prince of Wales launched the Network in 2013 and it now has chapters in Asia Pacific, Canada, Europe and the USA.
Benefits of joining:
- Access peer support and collaboration, locally and globally
- Shape solutions and develop practical guidance
- Develop your finance teams
- Gain priority access to workshops and events
- Scale up action
- Connect with global leaders
- Showcase your leadership to a global audience