The A4S CFO Network focusses on delivering tangible outcomes and undertakes a number of projects each year to develop practical guidance on specific areas of financial decision making, or risk management. The projects are selected by the CFOs and each can choose for their organization to take part in one, or all, projects by nominating a suitable representative to join the relevant team.
The Finance Culture project is currently in development.
Projects members are essential to the running of all A4S projects, and represent CFOs from the A4S CFO Leadership Network.
The members for this project are:
- Mark Carlin, Finance Director, Siemens
- Sarah D’arcy, Sustainability Manager, Anglian Water
- Robbie Dagger, People Business Partner – Finance , Tesco
- Johannes Fink, Group Finance Director Strategic projects, adidas
- Inge Massen, Global Director Business Communications & External Affairs, DSM
- Lucas Meyer-Freund, Director of CFO office, adidas
- Sabrina Mistry, Global SC Finance, Unilever
- James Pinkstone, Head of Development Finance, British Land
- Louise Rowe, Finance Director , Pennon (South West Water)