Summit 2016: Risk, Opportunity and Innovation
Risk, Opportunity and Innovation
In November 2016, HRH The Prince of Wales convened global CFOs and other leaders from the finance and accounting community for the annual A4S Summit.
Delegates at this invitation only event explored the three themes of risk, opportunity and innovation inherent within the new economic, social and environmental landscape.
Delegates, attended by invitation only, included:
- CFOs / Finance Directors of major corporations and the public sector
- CEOs of accounting institutes, the accounting profession and standard setting bodies
- CEOs, CIOs and Chairmen of pension funds, asset managers and banks
- Policy makers and senior government officials
- Leading economists and academics
The Summit which took place over two days and included:
- An opening session with Mark Carney, Governor, Bank of England and Emma Howard Boyd, Chair, Environment Agency and Chair, Environment Agency Pension Fund
- The A4S Forum, including a keynote speech from HRH The Prince of Wales
- A Networks meeting for our global CFO Leadership Networks and Accounting Bodies Network (ABN)