Webinar recording: Valuations and Climate Change deep dive
This hour-long interactive webinar is designed for participants to learn more about the A4S Essential Guide to Valuations and Climate Change.
The session is run by the project team behind the guide. Participants will learn about the guide’s five-step framework, developed to integrate climate change considerations into business and asset valuations. This webinar demonstrates how to use the guidance in practice, as well as an overview of the Excel workbook, which compliments the guidance. Speakers include:
- Chair: Davinder Valeri, Director, CPA Canada and Executive Director, A4S Canadian Chapter
- David McGraw, Chief Financial Officer, Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan
- Sandra McEwen, Managing Director – Valuations, Risk Analytics and Model Validation, Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan
- Tobin Shields, Senior Manager, Private Investment Valuation, Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan
- Thi Minh Tran, Senior Director, Valuation, Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec