Sustainability in Action Webinar Recording - Incentivizing action along the value chain
As stewards of long-term sustainable value, Chief Financial Officers (CFOs) and their finance teams are integral to helping shape their value chains.
In this webinar you will hear from leading organizations on how the CFO and finance teams can identify sustainability-related opportunities and risks within their value chains, and how they incentivize the integration of sustainability along that chain to create sustainable outcomes.
The session includes discussion of:
- Our framework to build strong foundations to understand the value chain - how to incentivize your value chain – either the investment chain or the real economy
- Approaches/ techniques/ tools to support you in getting there
- Examples of how A4S members have incentivized their supply chains and / or rightsholders
- Davinder Valeri, Executive Director Canadian Chapter, A4S
- Mark Hawkins, Strategic Advisor, Board member, Former Salesforce President & CFO Emeritus Salesforce, A4S Advisory Council Chair and founding member of the US Chapter of the A4S CFO Leadership Network
- Maarika Paul, CFO, Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec
- Patrice Impey, Chief Financial Officer, City of Vancouver