Race to Zero: How Finance Can Tackle the Climate Crisis
This special event included a contribution from His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales who opened the event, sharing his thoughts on why the finance and accounting community has such an important role in tackling climate change.
During the event, A4S and CFOs from the COP26 Principal Partners explored the role of the finance community in driving climate action in the run up to this year’s UN Climate Conference (COP26).
The event covered the practical actions CFOs and their teams are taking as well as remaining challenges in the Race to Zero.
The event also marked the release of A4S's Net Zero guidance for finance teams.
- Jessica Fries, Executive Chairman, A4S (Moderator)
- Andy Agg, Chief Financial Officer, National Grid
- Katie Murray, Chief Financial Officer, NatWest Group
- Gregor Alexander, Finance Director, SSE
- Simon Robson, Group Chief Financial Officer, Sky
- Andrew Griffith MP, UK COP26 Net Zero Business Champion