The A4S CFO Leadership Network has developed a range of practical guides, with tools, case studies and guidance to support finance professionals with the integration of sustainability into core finance and decision making processes. However, in order to do this successfully, the culture of the finance team needs to be aligned to support the transition.
The Finance Culture project team created a guide on developing a finance culture that is fit for the future. The guide is accompanies by video interviews and downloadable tools.
Projects members are essential to the running of all A4S projects, and represent CFOs from the A4S CFO Leadership Network.
The members for this project are:
- Mark Carlin, Finance Director, Siemens
- Sarah D’Arcy, Sustainability Manager, Anglian Water
- Robbie Dagger, People Business Partner – Finance, Tesco
- Johannes Fink, Group Finance Director Strategic projects, adidas
- Inge Massen, Global Director Business Communications & External Affairs, DSM
- Lucas Meyer-Freund, Director of CFO office, adidas
- Sabrina Mistry, Global SC Finance, Unilever
- James Pinkstone, Head of Development Finance, British Land
- Louise Rowe, Finance Director, Pennon (South West Water)