Integrated Management Reporting
The A4S CFO Network focusses on delivering tangible outcomes and undertakes a number of projects each year to develop practical guidance on specific areas of financial decision making, or risk management. The projects are selected by the CFOs and each can choose for their organization to take part in one, or all, projects by nominating a suitable representative to join the relevant team.
The Integrated Management Reporting project is currently in development.
Projects members are essential to the running of all A4S projects, and represent CFOs from the A4S CFO Leadership Network.
The members for this project are:
- Matt Bowen, Head of Logistics Finance, Sainsburys
- James Cadge, Finance Planning and Analysis Manager , British Land
- Kimberley Chan, Manager Sustainability Performance & Reporting, DSM
- George Cobb, Group Sustainability Accountant, SSE
- Nathan Deeming, Reporting & Analytics Manager , Yorkshire Water
- Adam Dobbs, Head of Finance – Group Planning & Analysis, Marks and Spencer
- Ed Gillard, Head of Management Accounts, The Crown Estate
- Luke Graham, Senior Finance Manager, Strategy and Marketing , Marks and Spencer
- Simon Griffiths, Head of Financial Planning & Analysis Corporate Centre Finance & Governance, Bupa
- Fabio Iannitti, Operations Control Lead – Region EMEA , DSM
- Ollie Martin, Senior Finance Analyst, Sainsburys
- Lucas Meyer-Freund, Director of CFO office, Adidas
- Steve Osborne, Head of Internal Audit & Risk, Sainsburys
- Martin Potkins, Corporate Controller , Bupa
- Louise Rowe, Finance Director , Pennon (South West Water)
- Bert Steinbusch, Project Director Finance Transformation Project , DSM
- David Widdowson, Head of our Asset Management Programme , Yorkshire Water