Natural and Social Capital Accounting
The A4S CFO Network focusses on delivering tangible outcomes and undertakes a number of projects each year to develop practical guidance on specific areas of financial decision making, or risk management. The projects are selected by the CFOs and each can choose for their organization to take part in one, or all, projects by nominating a suitable representative to join the relevant team.
As part of the Natural and Social Capital accounting project the team produced a guide for finance teams as part of the A4S Essential guide series.
Projects members are essential to the running of all A4S projects, and represent CFOs from the A4S CFO Leadership Network.
The members of this project were:
- Jane Baptist, Deputy Head of Sustainability, The Crown Estate
- Alex Christofis, Financial Reporting Manager - Projects, British Land
- Jonathan Dobson, Sustainability Strategy Manager, United Utilities Group
- Marc Furlonger, Head of Forecasting and Financial Reporting, The British Land Company
- Martin Gee, Head of Finance and Investment Planning - Wholesale, United Utilities Group
- Chris Gerrard, Climate Change and Biodiversity Manager, Anglian Water
- Ian Glover, Environmental Sustainability Manager, National Grid
- Mark Gough, Head of Sustainability, The Crown Estate
- Joseph Griffin, Head of Environment and Environmental Wellbeing, Bupa
- Richard Harris, Head of Financial Planning and Reporting, Marks and Spencer
- Rowland Hill, Sustainability and Reporting Manager, Marks and Spencer
- Helen Holmes, Group Financial Reporting Manager, Marks and Spencer
- Rebecca Rajeswaran, Head of Group Financial Planning and Reporting, Marks and Spencer
- Gordon Rogers, Manager of Sustainability and Strategy, Yorkshire Water
- Louise Rowe, Finance Director , Pennon (South West Water)
- Roger Seabrook, VP of Finance Marketing and Sustainability, Unilever
- Justin Snoxall, Head of the Business Group, British Land
- Anne Thomas, Financial Controller, The Crown Estate