Managing Future Uncertainty
The A4S CFO Network focusses on delivering tangible outcomes and undertakes a number of projects each year to develop practical guidance on specific areas of financial decision making, or risk management. The projects are selected by the CFOs and each can choose for their organization to take part in one, or all, projects by nominating a suitable representative to join the relevant team.
As part of the Managing Future Uncertainty project the team produced a guide for finance teams as part of the A4S Essential guide series.
Projects members are essential to the running of all A4S projects, and represent CFOs from the A4S CFO Leadership Network.
The members for this project are:
- Mandeep Bhatti, Head of Internal Audit, The Crown Estate
- Andy Brown, Head of Sustainability, Anglian Water
- Rachel Castle, Public Affairs Manager, Anglian Water
- Louise Gravina, Head of Risk & Resilience, Sainsbury's
- Sarah Lund, Head of Strategy, Risk and Assurance , Yorkshire Water
- Iain McGuffog, Economic Regulation Manager , Pennon (South West Water)
- Steve Osborne, Head of Internal Audit & Risk, Sainsburys
- Laura Palmeiro, CSR Director, Danone