Enhancing Investor Engagement
The A4S CFO Network focusses on delivering tangible outcomes and undertakes a number of projects each year to develop practical guidance on specific areas of financial decision making, or risk management. The projects are selected by the CFOs and each can choose for their organization to take part in one, or all, projects by nominating a suitable representative to join the relevant team.
As part of the Enhancing Investor Engagement project the team produced a guide for finance teams as part of the A4S Essential guide series.
Projects members are essential to the running of all A4S projects, and represent CFOs from the A4S CFO Leadership Network.
The members for this project were:
- Marion Cazenave, Investors' Relations Officer, Danone
- Sophie Clarke, Investor Relations Manager, Sainsburys
- Duncan Cooper, Head of Investor Relations, Sainsburys
- Charlotte Cowley, Director of Investor Relations, Burberry
- Helen Cox, Marks and Spencer
- Sarah Heald, Head of Investor Relations, Pennon (South West Water)
- Kellie Herman, Investor Relations Manager, Sainsburys
- Dave Huizing, VP of Investor Relations, Royal DSM
- Marleen Janssen Groesbeek, Manager Sustainability Reporting, Royal DSM
- Jo Le NeveFoster, Sainsburys
- Ansgar Luetke-Schelhowe, Unilever
- Laura Palmeiro, CSR Director, Danone
- Majda Rainer, Head of Investor Relations, Marks and Spencer