Our Project team developed the A4S Essential Guide to Debt Finance following extensive interviews with lenders and debt investors to understand how ESG is currently considered in debt finance decisions, and how the market is expected to shift in the future.
The project was developed over several years with interim findings discussed with senior representatives from the fixed income, banking and pensions communities in June 2017.
Projects members are essential to the running of all A4S projects, and represent CFOs from the A4S CFO Leadership Network.
The members for this project were:
- Jane Pilcher, Group Treasurer, Anglian Water
- Sarah Barzycki, Group Treasurer, British Land
- Jonathan Clay, Head of Corporate Banking, National Grid
- Chris Tregenna, Head of Treasury, Pennon Group
- George Duncan, Head of Group Funding, SSE