Strategic Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
Our finance project team developed a guide to help finance teams to navigate the complexity of a changing world by providing tools, practical examples and guidance on how to integrate sustainability into strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting.
Projects members are essential to the running of all A4S projects, and represent CFOs from the A4S CFO Leadership Network.
The members for this project are:
- Louise Andrews, Group Planning & Analysis Manager , Marks and Spencer
- Christian Armitage, Group Financial Reporting Manager, Yorkshire Water
- Wes Daniels, Head of Finance - Asset Management , Anglian Water
- Jonathan Forster, Head of Planning, Management Accounting and Analysis, Anglian Water
- Dawn Jefferson, , Anglian Water
- Malik Khan, Senior Global Accountant, Bupa
- Jessica Leng, Head of Investment Appraisal, Asda
- Steven Mobbs, Head of Financial Planning & Analysis, Sainsburys
- Shaun Morton, Commercial Finance, Fresh Foods , Asda
- Louise Rowe, Finance Director , Pennon (South West Water)
- Kim Williams, Head of Operations Finance , Pennon (South West Water)
- Craig Wilson, Commercial Finance Manager, Asda