Strategic Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
The A4S CFO Network focusses on delivering tangible outcomes and undertakes a number of projects each year to develop practical guidance on specific areas of financial decision making, or risk management. The projects are selected by the CFOs and each can choose for their organization to take part in one, or all, projects by nominating a suitable representative to join the relevant team.
The Strategic Planning, Budgeting and Forcasting project is currently in development.
Projects members are essential to the running of all A4S projects, and represent CFOs from the A4S CFO Leadership Network.
The members for this project are:
- Louise Andrews, Group Planning & Analysis Manager , Marks and Spencer
- Christian Armitage, Group Financial Reporting Manager, Yorkshire Water
- Wes Daniels, Head of Finance - Asset Management , Anglian Water
- Jonathan Forster, Head of Planning, Management Accounting and Analysis, Anglian Water
- Dawn Jefferson, , Anglian Water
- Malik Khan, Senior Global Accountant, Bupa
- Jessica Leng, Head of Investment Appraisal, Asda
- Steven Mobbs, Head of Financial Planning & Analysis, Sainsburys
- Shaun Morton, Commercial Finance, Fresh Foods , Asda
- Louise Rowe, Finance Director , Pennon (South West Water)
- Kim Williams, Head of Operations Finance , Pennon (South West Water)
- Craig Wilson, Commercial Finance Manager, Asda