A4S Sustainability Reporting Workshop – ESRS (North America)
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
Date: 16th November 2023
Time: 09:00 - 15:00 (ET)
Location: New York, US
This workship is a sustainability reporting learning and engagement program for finance and accounting professionals. The sessions at the workshop will focus on some of the key concepts of the EU Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD) and the European Sustainability Reporting Standards (ESRS). Participants will have the opportunity to further their understanding of the current evolving reporting landscape, and the critical role of the finance team.
The workshop is intended for finance professionals of large corporations that are (or will be) involved in the sustainability reporting process and is best suited to professionals with limited prior experience with sustainability reporting.
The workshop has a focus on the following learning objectives:
- Identify the benefits of sustainability reporting and its relevance to business
- Describe the sustainability reporting landscape (EU and global)
- Understand the scope of CSRD and acquire an overview of ESRS
- Define the role of the finance team to enhance efficient and effective sustainability reporting
- Develop actionable steps to further improve reporting processes and controls
There is no cost to attend these workshops.
Please note that space is limited and that registering interest does not guarantee acceptance to these workshops.