Valuations and Climate Change - Deep Dive Webinar
08:00 PDT / 11:00 EDT / 16:00 BST / 17:00 CEST
This hour-long interactive webinar was designed for participants to learn more about the A4S Essential Guide to Valuations and Climate Change.
The session was run by the project team behind the guide. Participants learned about the guide’s five-step framework, developed to integrate climate change considerations into business and asset valuations. This webinar demonstrated how to use the guidance in practice, as well as an overview of the Excel workbook, which compliments the guidance.
- Davinder Valeri, Director, Canadian Chapter of the A4S CFO Leadership Network (Moderator)
- David McGraw, Chief Financial Officer, Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan
- Sandra McEwen, Managing Director – Valuations, Risk Analytics and Model Validation, Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan
- Tobin Shields, Senior Manager, Private Investment Valuation, Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan
- Thi Minh Tran, Senior Director, Valuation, Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec
After completing this webinar, participants were able to:
- Articulate the imperative and benefits of integrating climate risks and opportunities into business valuations
- Describe the five-step framework
- Walk through, at a high level, the highlights of the Excel-based workbook, to complement the guide