Accounting for financed emissions workshop
06.00 PDT / 09.00 EDT / 14.00 BST / 15.00 CEST
This technical workshop is designed for senior finance professionals on accounting for financed emissions.
The workshop will:
- Focus on the practical steps that finance teams can take in supporting the financed emissions accounting process
- Feature insights from NatWest and ABN AMRO
- Provide an overview on the global GHG accounting and reporting standard presented by the Partnership for Carbon Accounting Financials (PCAF)
- Provide significant levels of interactivity to ensure participants leave the session with the requisite skills to move forward and take tangible action
- Tjeerd Krumpelman, Global Head of Advisory, Reporting and Engagement, ABN AMRO
- Supriya Sobti, Head of Regulatory Assurance, NatWest
- Giel Linthorst, Executive Director and Angélica Afandaor, Programme Manager, Partnership for Carbon Accounting Financials (PCAF)
Participants will include senior professionals from finance teams of banks and other financial institutions, plus any relevant colleagues from sustainability and risk.
Registration is subject to approval.