A4S Sustainability Reporting Workshop Atlanta
About the workshop
Date: 27th April 2023
Time: 09.00 - 15.00 (EDT)
Location: in-person only, Atlanta
The A4S Sustainability Reporting Workshop is a sustainability reporting learning and engagement program for mid-level finance and accounting professionals. Participants learn the fundamentals of what is needed to become a sustainable business, and the critical role of the finance team in enabling sustainability reporting to achieve this aspiration. The CPE-eligible program is intended for finance professionals of large corporations that are (or will be) involved in the sustainability reporting process and have limited prior experience with sustainability reporting.
The workshop has a focus on the following learning objectives:
- Identify the benefits of sustainability reporting and its relevance to business
- Describe the sustainability reporting landscape (US and global)
- Define the role of the finance team to enhance efficient and effective sustainability reporting
- Develop actionable steps to further improve reporting processes and controls
- Translate the insights from leading practice reporting approaches to their work
A4S has received funding to support this workshop and there is no cost to attend.
Please note that space is limited. Registration below does not guarantee acceptance to the workshop.
Please note this is an in-person workshop, and it will not be possible to attend virtually.