TCFD IMPLEMENTATION WORKSHOP, BRUSSELS
Hosted by Accountancy Europe, A4S will be running a workshop on implementing the recommendations of the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD).
Designed for those responsible for financial reporting, the workshop is based on peer to peer learning and focussed on the practical steps to implementing the recommendations.
Participants will gain:
- Insights into approaches being adopted by peers to implement the TCFD recommendations
- Practical examples of how to start implementing the recommendations
- The 'data user's' perspective on why it matters and what they will do with these disclosures
- A broader understanding of climate risk and opportunity and
- An environment where participants can share and discuss challenges and solutions.
TCFD Implementation: Top Tips for Finance Leaders Booklet is based on the experiences of early adopters of the TCFD recommendations, as demonstrated during our recent workshops.
Tuesday 26th June, 13.00 to 17.00 (CEST)
Accountancy Europe, Avenue d'Auderghem, 22-28/8, 1040, Brussels
Attendees: Those responsible for financial reporting. We are also able to accommodate a sustainability counterpart if they are accompanied by their finance colleague.
To find out more about attending this event, please email Kerry Perkins