CFO Leadership Network
The European CFO Leadership Network was established in 2013 and brings together a group of leading CFOs from large businesses seeking to embed the management of environmental and social issues into business processes and strategy.
The Network is looking at each area of finance function activity to consider how sustainable outcomes, identification of opportunities, improved risk management, and efficiency gains can be achieved through integration of environmental, social and economic considerations. The European Network have created a number of practical guides and continue to work on projects that address key challenges for organizations.
Accounting bodies network (ABN)
The Accounting Bodies Network (ABN) is a group of accounting bodies from across the globe, brought together to help achieve a common approach to accounting for sustainability.
Current European members:
- Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland (ICAI
- Consiglio Nazionale dei Dottori Commercialisti e Degli Esperti Contabili (CNDCEC)
- Institut der Wirtschaftsprüfer in Deutschland (IDW Germany)
Circles of practice
The A4S Circles of Practice (CoPs) are more informal regional or sector level groups which provide finance leaders with the opportunity to gain insights from one another, by sharing practical approaches, exchanging information and knowledge.
Current European Circles of practice include:
- NHS, UK
- Yorkshire, UK
- Eastern and Central Europe