Thank you for visiting our website.
What can You and Your Organization Do?
Lead – Play a leadership role and inspire others to take action.
- Support the development of common approaches to valuing natural capital by joining the TEEB for Business Coalition.
- Enter the Finance for the Future Awards in 2013 to showcase the role that the finance function is playing in your organization.
- Work with A4S to develop new case studies and practical tools and accounting approaches to promote Integrated Thinking.
Practise – Take decisions that recognise our economic dependence on natural and social capital by embedding sustainability into decision making and reporting.
- Develop the processes required to embed sustainability into your organization’s financial decision-making and follow the A4S guidance on Integrated Thinking.
- Work towards Integrated Reporting and follow the IIRC guidance.
- Use our connected reporting online tool which provides a simple approach to making the connection between strategic direction, financial performance and environmental and social considerations.
Collaborate – Form partnerships between business, finance and governments to establish the frameworks needed to tackle the economic invisibility of natural and social capital.
- Share case studies on how your organization has integrated sustainability into accounting, decision-making and mainstream reporting. Please contact us if your organization has any relevant material you wish to share.
- Join our A4S community website, created in collaboration with the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC). The community offers those interested in achieving better accounting for sustainability the opportunity to share ideas, discuss initiatives and connect with each other.
Listed below are some of the ways to find out more about what we do and how to get involved with our work:
- Sign up to our newsletter here
- Watch our latest videos on our A4S YouTube channel
- If you are an accounting body and would like to join the Accounting Bodies Network, please email email@example.com
Please note that, due to the volume of messages received by e-mail, it is not always possible to provide individual replies particularly with regards to requests for research assistance, contributions to work, or employment opportunities.
Please click on the links below for previous A4S newsletters.